Investing in home extensions and additions can significantly increase the value and curb appeal of any home. Whether you require bedrooms for your expanding family or if you are interested in a unique alfresco home extension, Mass Constructions can help you to get the job done right.
When you are thinking of investing in a home extension, find inspiration for your project’s plan using before and after photos. Home extensions before and after photos provide visual guides for those who cannot visualize how a home extension (either ground floor or second story) will work for their own home.
Some of the most common types of house extension types to compare before and after photos of include:
- Second-story additions (with partial or full roof removed)
- Second-story additions and extensions (with flat roof addition)
- Alfresco (outdoor) house extensions
- Deck extensions
- Cape style additions
- Ranch style extensions
- Master suite extensions
- Garage extensions or additions
- In-law apartments
House Extensions Before and After Australia
If you are thinking of adding a house extension to your home, take the time to research and compare before and afters of home addition projects relevant to your own. Comparing house extensions before and after in Australia is a great way to spark inspiration while learning more about your options when it comes to settling on a layout and design that is right for your home.
Comparing before and after photos, videos, and walkthroughs of house extensions in Australia is a great way to discover what type of house extension floor plan is best for you. Home extension types to compare before and after photos can also include:
- Bedroom additions
- Master suite and/or bathroom en suite extensions
- Garage extensions and additions
- Bonus room additions
- Kitchenette or dining room extensions
- Outdoor patio extensions and alfresco additions (including entertainment areas and/or swimming pools)
House Extensions in South East Melbourne
If you are in the market for new house extensions in the Melbourne area, turn to Mass Constructions. Mass Constructions strives to deliver the industry’s best customer service by delivering top-quality results for each one of the clients they take on. Whether you are searching for a smaller home addition such as a bathroom or looking for a massive second-story addition that includes multiple bedrooms, Mass Constructions will ensure your project goes smoothly from start to finish.
Whenever you are thinking of investing in a new home extension or addition, it is highly advisable to take the time to compare your options in terms of floor plans available for your home as well as home extension specialists near you.
At Mass Constructions, we work with our clients on an individual basis to deliver quality results that are not only of high quality but also highly customized. We strive to deliver a personalised experience for our clients, regardless of the size of the home extension project you have in mind.
5 Overlooked Benefits of Home Extensions
As a homeowner, there are many ways to increase the value of your home and the overall valuation of your property. Whether you are interested in adding an extension for entertaining purposes or even for sleeping purposes, there are a few overlooked benefits of home extensions that can come in handy for any homeowner.
Some of the overlooked benefits of adding home extensions to any property include:
- Add a luxury space to your home: With a new home extension, add a master bathroom next to your bedroom or an additional formal dining room to your home for a touch of luxury. Home additions are not just for simple purposes and can help to create the house of your dreams.
- Save money by not moving: Did you know that it is often cheaper to invest in a home addition than it is to uproot your family and move your belongings to a new location altogether? Consider a home extension to save money while simultaneously adding value to your home.
- Use your extension for potential rental income: Adding an extension or addition to your home or even to your garage can provide potential rental income once the project is complete.
- Add natural lighting and save on energy: Adding extensions and additions with large windows to an existing area of your home is a great way to increase the amount of natural lighting you have in your home. Natural lighting can help to save on energy costs by providing natural warmth and lighting.
- Add value to your home: Adding an extension to your home is one way to significantly increase the overall value of your home, depending on the type of addition you have built.
Are Home Extensions Worth It?
If you are brainstorming ways to add value to your home, you may be asking yourself, “Are home extensions worth it?” Typically, the answer is a resounding Yes. The right home extensions not only add curb appeal to your home but can also add significant value to your property as a whole, which is ideal for those who may be interested in placing their home on the market in the future.
Some of the most notable benefits and advantages of investing in home extensions include:
- Add space to your home: Adding space to your home is one of the biggest appeals of new home extensions. Adding a new bedroom, bathroom, or even a bonus/entertainment room can help provide plenty of additional space for your household.
- Add value to your home: Add value to your home by investing in a home extension.
- Add curb appeal to your property: A new ground-floor addition or second-story extension to your home is a great way to boost the curb appeal of your home.
Photos Before And After House Extensions
Before choosing the type of house extension that is optimal for your next home improvement project, consider comparing before and after house extensions projects. Comparing different types of house extensions and floor plans can help stir up inspiration and spark ideas for your own renovation project.
Use before and after house extensions and projects to determine what type of house extension or addition is optimal for your home. You can also use home extension before and after photos to find an extension floor plan compatible with your current home’s structure and build.
Mass Constructions Home Extensions Before And After Photos
When you are in the market for new home additions or extensions, compare home extensions before and after photos. Comparing before and after photos provides a visual aid that can guide you through the process while also showcasing the options you have based on your home style, the material used in your home’s structure, as well as the structure of your home itself.
At Mass Constructions, we provide an array of before and after photos of the home extension projects we have taken on and completed for our clients. Use our before and after photos to discover what type of home extension or addition is most suitable for your home and the space you envision building.
Our Home Extensions Before and After Projects in South East Melbourne
For home extensions before and after in South East Melbourne, review our photos from Mass Constructions below. Our before and after photos include projects from a variety of areas in South East Melbourne to showcase our experience, range, and abilities when it comes to both indoor and outdoor alfresco home extensions.
For House Extensions in Melbourne, Mass Constructions Has a Proven Track Record
Hiring a construction company to build your home’s new addition or extension can feel stressful and unnerving, especially if you are new to the process and hiring professionals that you can trust. For house extensions in Melbourne, Mass Constructions has a proven track record.
We take pride in our ability to deliver high-quality results to each of our customers, whether the job is big or small. If you are looking for a reliable, professional, and trustworthy construction company with a proven track record of verifiable reviews and testimonials, Mass Constructions can help.
Our reviews and testimonials showcase just how seriously we take the level of customer service we deliver for all of our clients.
Mass Constructions Is a Trusted Home Extensions Builder in Melbourne
If you are in the market for a new home extension and want to do so by working with a company you can trust and rely on, turn to Mass Constructions. Mass Constructions is a trusted home extensions builder in Melbourne with extensive experience in home additions of all sizes. Regardless of the size of your home extension project and your budget, we will work with you to help meet all of your project goals.
For all types of home extensions in Melbourne, contact Mass Constructions. To discover more about our services, experiences, as well as our satisfied clientele, get in touch with Mass Constructions today.